We’re here for Our Members Impacted by HurricaneS Florence OR MICHAEL
Davis Vision is taking action to assist members with accessing replacement eyewear if they have been affected by Hurricanes Florence or Michael
- Replacement eyewear: If your glasses or contact lenses have been lost or damaged due to Hurricanes Florence or Michael, Davis Vision will assist you with replacing your eyewear. Simply ask your provider to call our Customer Service Center 1-800-999-5431 and
we will help them with your request.
- Assistance in finding an eye care provider: If you need to find an in-network provider – especially if you have been displaced due to the hurricane – call our Customer Service Center 1-800-999-5431 or use
davisvision.com to find an in-network provider close to your current location. Remember, you can visit any provider in the network associated with your vision plan – it does not need to be the provider who supplied your original glasses or contacts.
- ID card: Your member ID card is not required to visit a provider in the network associated with your vision plan– simply tell your eye care provider you have Davis Vision.
Provider web message
- Replacement eyewear: If your patient resides in a state affected by Hurricanes Florence or Michael, please contact our Order Entry Department 1-800-77DAVIS (1-800-773-2847) to process replacement eyeglasses or contact lenses orders.
- Authorization: If your office did not dispense the original material, we will issue your office a new authorization number and co-pays will not be applicable on the new order.