What does it take to be a leading managed vision care company?
Innovation, Dedication, and Execution.
Davis Vision’s integrated administrative, network and laboratory abilities allow us to provide the most efficient, cost-effective vision benefits program available. Here is why over 97% of our clients renew their plans with us:
Our superior customer service and administrative systems offer tremendous ease-of-use.
- Live customer service seven days a week
- 100% U.S.-based customer service focused solely on vision care
- 24/7 bi-lingual support online and by phone
- Translation in over 170 languages.
- Dedicated client management teams with years of vision care experience
- Collaborative partnership approach
- On-site support at benefit fairs and open enrollment meetings
- Online benefit management self-service tools with real-time support
- Client-specific communication and education materials and Web services
- Flexible reporting capabilities with online access to utilization data
- Standard and ad hoc reporting capabilities
Our extensive, national provider network includes ophthalmologists and optometrists (each credentialed by our NCQA-certified process), in private practice and retail settings, at more than 70,000 points of access including many premier regional and national retail locations.
Davis Vision’s wholly-owned laboratory is a leading edge facility that produces eyewear guaranteed to meet or exceed federal and state requirements for our members. Because we own our lab, we guarantee our quality with a one-year breakage warranty for all eyeglasses made at Davis Vision. We also extend that warranty to eyeglasses made by our retail partners’ facilities.
Our lab also meets ISO 9001:2015 standards, which aim to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting multiple statutory and regulatory requirements.