What does it take to be a leading managed vision care company?
Innovation, Dedication, and Execution.
Davis Vision’s integrated administrative, network and laboratory abilities allow us to provide the most efficient, cost-effective vision benefits program available. Here is why over 97% of our clients renew their plans with us:
Our superior customer service and administrative systems offer tremendous ease-of-use.
- Live customer service seven days a week
- 100% U.S.-based customer service focused solely on vision care
- 24/7 bi-lingual support online and by phone
- Translation in over 170 languages.
- Dedicated client management teams with years of vision care experience
- Collaborative partnership approach
- On-site support at benefit fairs and open enrollment meetings
- Online benefit management self-service tools with real-time support
- Client-specific communication and education materials and Web services
- Flexible reporting capabilities with online access to utilization data
- Standard and ad hoc reporting capabilities
Our extensive, national provider network includes ophthalmologists and optometrists (each credentialed by our NCQA-certified process), in private practice and retail settings, at more than 70,000 points of access including many premier regional and national retail locations.
WATCH: How we do it
Davis Vision’s wholly-owned laboratories are leading edge facilities that produce eyewear guaranteed to meet or exceed federal and state requirements for our members. Because we own our labs, we guarantee our quality with a one-year breakage warranty for all eyeglasses made at Davis Vision labs. We also extend that warranty to eyeglasses made by our retail partners’ facilities.
Our labs also meet ISO 9001:2015 standards, which aim to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting multiple statutory and regulatory requirements.